Darshan is an expert in human motivation, behavior change and rapid transformation.
He is a 20-year veteran in the field of personal and professional development. He is an ontologist, facilitator, trainer, author and transformational speaker.
He is the President of Freedom Incorporated, Inc., a personal and professional development company dedicated to supporting organizations and people all over the world to help them to achieve their highest potential.
Darshan has a unique ability to very quickly empower people to change their own minds about who they are and what’s possible for themselves, both now and in the future. When they change their own minds, their change is permanent, leaving them free to make new decisions, take new actions and create new, powerful and fulfilling lives.
From very large Fortune 100 corporations such as Baxter Pharmaceuticals, to small mom and pop companies, school systems and prison systems, across the United States, he has worked with and inspired over 30,000 people.
- Baxter Pharmaceuticals
- The University of New Mexico
- Albuquerque Public Schools
- The Children Youth and Families Department
- The New Mexico Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Public Service Company of New Mexico (PNM)
- The Albuquerque Hispano Chamber of Commerce
- Accion New Mexico
- NM Commission on the Status of Women
- Native American Human Resources Association
- The Sustainable Global Leadership Alliance
- SW Learning Centers
- World Financial Group
- The Albuquerque Underground
- Las Colinas Retirement Center
- TRC Environmental Solutions
- The Lea County Correctional Facility medical and administrative staff
- The Video Factory
- Capital City Business and Professional Women
- The High Desert Colloquium
- Dr. Janice Moranz -Dermatologist and staff
- Dr. Joanne Allen – DDS and staff
- AAA Affordable Solar
- Performance Unlimited
- Escalto Design Works
- Enchanted Waters
- Albuquerque Pet Memorial Services
- Entre Business
- The Children’s Nurturing Coalition
- Addus Healthcare directors of nursing and head administration
- Silver Lynx
- Lea County Correctional Facility Medical Staff
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility Medical Staff